Sunday, November 16, 2014

After a long break from teaching I am back at it and enjoying my classes very much. I taught several classes at Taylor's Sewing Centre in the fall including a beginner class and look forward to some new classes starting in January. I will keep you posted.
Last weekend was originellie's Fall Retreat at McIntosh Inn in Morrisburg with 25  wonderful quilters. I am always surprised at how much work we get done. My favourite event is show and tell. What a creative and productive group of women.
I'm taking a 3 week course on Surface Design with Christine Baker in Ottawa. We are really enjoying the class and learning so much. It feels good to do something a little different.
Be sure to visit our website www.uppercanadaquiltworks.com to see all the newest patterns that we have designed. We have had a busy year!

No comments:

Post a Comment