Thursday, November 11, 2010

It amazes me how quickly time passes by. It seems like just yesterday that we were enjoying the February retreat and now the November retreat has come and gone. We spent a wonderful three days at McIntosh Inn in Morrisburg sewing, talking, eating, sleeping, and sharing with good friends. The talent in this group always humbles me. Show and Tell was magnificent as always and I am astounded at the amount of work that gets done in three days. What a treat to have a chunk of time to just create and not worry about the day to day responsibilities of home and family. We are truly blessed.
We welcomed three new retreaters - Kathy, Brenda and Jenny and judging by their comments I think they had a great time. I think it is wonderful how everyone made them feel welcome and within a short time it seemed like we had all known each other for years.
Now for the planning of the February 2011 retreat!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment