Sunday, February 14, 2010

originellie's update

Things in the studio are "heating" up. Christine and I are busy designing some quilts for Northcott, classes at Taylor's are filling up and the February Retreat is just around the corner. For the first time we are completely full and have a waiting list. The word is out and the retreat is becoming a popular event.
Christine and I had a very busy and successful studio tour "A Country Home Christmas". The tour was two weekends and the weather was perfect. We had a really good crowd both weekends. I think I will do it again this year.
Last Friday I had a Quilt til you Wilt night at Taylor's. Everyone was so productive and had a good time, yummy pizza and of course a little bit of chocolate!
The 1000 Islands Quilter's Guild is on Thursday, Feb 25 at 7:00 at Merc Hall in Maitland. Cheryl Swanson is the spotlight quilter so come and show her your support.
I'm already thinking about classes for fall 2010 and am working on a wool applique block of the month and a jelly roll club.

No comments:

Post a Comment