Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Studio Time

The only good thing about snow in March is that it forces you to stay home and get caught up. I spent 9 hours in my studio. The first couple of hours were spent cleaning up from weeks of stuff that kept piling up. The rest of the day was spent working. I cut out half a quilt so I can now assemble the blocks. I also put binding on a quilt, set up my new laser printer, and got a binding ready for another quilt. Six hours of work and I wonder why I even bothered to clean! Once again it looks like a bomb went off in my studio. I think that I just have to accept that I am messy.
I'm working on a quilt that I designed with Christine for Northcott called Sandstorm. It uses the Stonehenge fabric line and I think I am really going to like this quilt. I'll post some pictures later.
Visit www.northcott.net to see some of the things we have been working on.

No comments:

Post a Comment